- Try to run System_RaiseClearEvent in chain, parameter for event changes to empty and schedule will fail.
- If you type the event name during scheduling, the run is successful.
- BPA 9.0.x
- BPA 220.127.116.11
- CPS 8
- SAP Central Process Scheduling 8.0 by Redwood
- SAP Business Process Automation 9.0 by Redwood
- SAP Business Process Automation 9.1 by Redwood
parameter mapping , KBA , XX-PART-REDWOOD-BPA , SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood , XX-PART-REDWOOD-CPS , SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.