- ASE errorlog reports a Signal 11 error in the module cm_grabmem_clock() with a stack trace:
Current process (0x6c1f02e2) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x00000000804db854 (cm_grabmem_clock+0x44), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000000010)
- The stack trace can include some or all these modules:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- ASE can crash as result if it is holding a spinlock:
Spinlocks held by kpid 1234567
Spinlock default data cache at address ... owned by 1234567
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
sybase, CR798869, CR#798869, 798869, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, sp_poolconfig, buffer, cache, pool , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.