How To - reorder columns in an Online Report Designer (ORD) report for export.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite > Online Report Designer
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite > Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
Try to reorder columns in the report query.
When export report preview to CSV or XLS the changes to column ordering are not applied.
There are 3 ways to reorder columns in an Online Report Designer (ORD) report for export to output.
1. When the query is originally created from the list report component, column ordering changes will be effective. However, once saved, any subsequent changes will not be effective (please see below for further options).
2. Edit Formatting for the List Report Component > Drag and Drop columns to the required order > OK
3. Preview Report > View (in the header of the list report component).
This option when previewing the report (Runtime) allows a user to change the View of the report output by removing columns and also changing the column order. These runtime changes are not permanent, existing only for that report execution
Report, Online, Designer, Canvas, Center, order, change, columns, export, csv, excel, xls, xlsx, not working , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To