- When simulating revaluation with T-code ABAW (ECC environment) or ABAWL (S4HANA environment), there is no line item displayed.
- Same system behaviour can be observed in other AA transactions that do not post directly to GL (i.e. ABAA / ABAAL - unplanned depreciation)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
BSEG, ANEP, impairment, standard design, ABAA, ABAAL, post unplanned depreciation simulation, Fiori App, line item display, sFIN, RAPOST2000, FAA_DEPRECIATION_POST, AFAB, OAYR, A3 004, A3-004, A3_004, 640, 650, 892, 897. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.