- This issue generally occur with complex tables that have a parent child relationship in Agentry:
- Everything runs normal first time the screen is painted and a value is selected for the parent field
- The default value is auto-populated from the corresponding child complex table
- The issue starts when the value is changed for parent complex table:
- If the value is changed in parent complex table
- The default value will not auto populate from the corresponding child complex table and the user has to manually select the same
- SAP Work Manager 6.2
- SMP 3.0 SP08 and SP09 SDK
Complex Table, Update Rule, Dynamic Rule, Default Value, Special Value, Initial Value, Agentry, Parent Child relationship , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.