Create two Roles in the Profile Generator(PFCG):
- One Role has access to plants 1000 and 1001 only for movement types 101 and 561.
- The other Role has access to all plants EXCEPT 1000 and 1001 for all movement types EXCEPT 101 and 561.
When carring out a Goods Movement for one of these Plants & Movement Type, no authorization error is raised.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, BADI, MB_CHECK_LINE_BADI, authorization, authorisation, Two Users, M_MSEG_WWA, M_MSEG_BWA, PFCG, Role, roles, M7120, Authority-check, e120, restrict, restrictions , KBA , MM-IM-GF-AUTH , Authorization Check , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.