Access restriction for the Social Media Messages and Templates is not working.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Business Roles view.
- Search and open the business role ABC (ABC represents the ID of the business role).
- Go to the Access Restriction tab.
- Enable No Write Access for below views:
- SEOD_SMA_SADL_WCVIEW (Social Media Messages)
- COD_SEOD_TEMPLATE_WCVIEW (Service Templates)
- COD_SALES_WCF (Sales Templates)
Currently we do not support access restriction for the Social Media Messages and Templates functionality.
This is the expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
templates, email, social media, write access, access restriction , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , How To