- You are running SAP GUI for Java into SAP Enterprise Portal (EP). This GUI runs as Java applet inplace in the browser.
- The Java prompt “Do you want to run this application?” confirming if you want to run the JRE code located on that location each time Java GUI is called.
- You would like to disable it permanently.
- SAP GUI for the Java environment
- Enterprise Portal (EP)
- Java 7 Update 21 - Java version(s): 7.0, 8.0 and higher
SAP Enterprise Portal all versions ; SAP NetWeaver all versions
KBA , BC-FES-JAV , SAP GUI for JAVA , BC-FES-GUI , SAP GUI for Windows , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.