- The servers sporadically encounter an overload of the dispatch queues and broken connection to the message server. As a result, updates terminate and background jobs getting canceled.
- From the Dispatch queue statistics there are high number of waiting requests (Example: tens of thousands) in DIA work process. To check these requests:
- Go to SAPMMC,
- Queue Statistic or SM51,
- Click Go,
- Select Information,
- Select Queue Information.
- From system log SM21, error "Failed to send a request to the message server" is observed repeatedly in dispatch process.
- From STAD, it is found that the application server is flooded with "<AD_LOAD_INFO>" work requests from "UNKNOWN" user.
- In the Dispatcher developer trace file dev_disp, sequence of the following three trace has been written into the trace more than several 100 times per second:
- DpSendLoadInfo: quota for load / queue fill level = xxxxxxxx / xxxxxxxx
- DpSendLoadInfo: queue XXX now with high load, load / queue fill level = xxxxxxxx / xxxxxxxx
- DpSendLoadInfo: queue XXX no longer with high load
Note: It is okay, if these trace entries are written sporadically into the trace (Example: one per second), but they should not appear several 100 times per second.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
CST, client server technology, kernel, application server, instance, Load Info, rdisp/high_load_quota, DpSendLoadInfo , KBA , BC-CST-DP , Dispatcher, Task Handler , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.