- How to fetch the incremental data in the scheduled report.
- The requirement is to fetch a delta report showing only the data uploaded/modified in the system after the last successful run of the Job.
Provisioning Adhoc Job
In order to get the incremental data or the data modified/uploaded to the instance after the last Successful run there should be a date field which should be selected as a runtime filter. The date selected in the runtime filter should be the date which consist of the value greater than the Last successful Job run time.
- Go to Adhoc report which needs to be scheduled.
- Edit the report and set the date field as a runtime filter and set the Operator as "Greater than".
3. Go to Provisioning -> Manage Scheduled Jobs
4. Create a Adhoc Report Export Job selecting the Adhoc Report which needs to be scheduled.
5. Click Edit under Actions and select "$(lastsuccessfulRun)"
6. Fill the other parameters and submit the Job
7. Now, the Job will fetch only those records where the Hire Date is Greater than the Last Job Run time.
Ad Hoc delta report
Ad Hoc inremental export
Last Modfied Date
Last SuccessFul Run. , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-EXP , Report Exports (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To