- When trying to use a particular BI web service as a data source, the following error message occurs:
"An error has occurred from the server. Error originates from the Personal Data Provider: Unable to create or update the Custom Data Provider : invalid information retrieved while trying to get the structure. (CDS 15109). (IES 10853)"
- The problematic web service is based on a Web Intelligence document which has a prompt (coming from SAP BW, BEx variable).
- Another error message occurs when importing this BI web service into Dashboards as WSDL URL:
"Unable to load URL."
- The following errors appear in Tomcat logs:
|AC6D52F7A52647ED8C93484DD88155400|2015 01 02 12:29:44.072|-0800|Error||>=|E| |TraceLog|10476| 40|http-bio-8080-exec-4| |0| 0|0|0|-|-|-|-|-|-|CkEiKDNNc0nejOEf4wZ_fQs1e|||||||||com.businessobjects.qaaws.internal.wsdl.ComponentBuilder||An element declaration with the given name, _Product, already exists in this scope._
|AC6D52F7A52647ED8C93484DD88155401|2015 01 02 12:29:44.076|-0800|Error||>=|E| |TraceLog|10476| 40|http-bio-8080-exec-4| |0|0|0|0|-|-|-|-|-|-|CkEiKDNNc0nejOEf4wZ_fQs1e|||||||||com.businessobjects.dsws.managequeryasaservice.ManagequeryasaserviceImpl||getServicesList()org.exolab.castor.xml.schema.SchemaException: An element declaration with the given name, _Product, already exists in this scope.
- The following output is given back when opening WSDL URL in browser:
*Product is the BEx variable name which is the same name of a column in a Web Intelligence report (based on the BI web service has been created)
- When testing this BI web service in the original Web Intelligence report, the operations and response are blank:
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1
- Web Intelligence
- Query As a Web Service Designer
- SAP Business Warehouse
bi, bo, 4.1, webi, web intelligence, qaaws, biws, web service, query as a web service, unable to load url, an error has occurred from the server, error originates from the Personal Data Provider, unable to create or update the Custom Data Provider, invalid information retrieved while trying to get the structure, CDS 15109, IES 10853, an element declaration with the given name, already exists in this scope, tomcat, WSDL, test, empty, webi rich client, customer data provider , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.