- In existing Dashboards reports with queries, All the buttons in Query Browser cannot be clicked (some are greyed out, some seems normal but cannot be clicked)
- In new created blank Dashboards report, all the buttons in Query Browser cannot be clicked and only right click-“New Query” is working but new added query also cannot be edited
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards (Dashboards) 4.1 SP6
Reproducing the Issue
- Open existing Dashboards report with Queries.
- Try to edit the queries in the report but all the buttons in Query Browser cannot be clicked (some are greyed out, some seems normal but cannot be clicked).
- Click File-new to create a new blank Dashboards report.
- Try to add a query in Query Browser but all buttons cannot be clicked.
- Right click at Query Browser and select New Query, the query can be added to the Query Browser but the new added query also cannot be edited.
There are conflictions between Dashboards and other programs installed on the machine.
Compare the installed programs between working machine and machine with this issue in Control Panel-Programs and Features, find the program which cause the confliction and uninstall it.
Dashboard, query, click, edit, new, bi, bo, queries, , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem