When creating a 3 point rating scale for a survey, it's not possible to remove "N/A" as one of the answer options.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to References > System Administration > Rating Scale > Add New
- When the rating scale is added to a survey, preview the survey and "N/A" appears as one of the options selected.
When creating a rating scale for a survey, no matter what changes you make, it gets converted to a +1 point rating. In other words, if you are creating a rating scale of 2 point, it appears as 3 point rating.
This is working as designed and the N/A option cannot be removed.
- Create a 2 point rating scale
- N/A will be added thus it's technically 3 point rating scale
- Go to References > Manage Labels > Labels > Search with the Label ID (If Label ID is not a Search Criteria, add it) of 'label.NA'
- Edit the Label and access the Locales tab
- Update the text to what would best work in your business case
This can impact report logic and full testing should be done as to how the Label impacts the usage of your system along with reports. The workaround is not recommended.
rating scale, point rating, N/A, label.NA, remove, survey, lms, sf , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , Surveys , How To