- You have assigned a Business Area to your Valuation Area in transaction OMJ7.
- For a Subcontracting Purchase Order while posting a Goods Receipt in transaction MIGO, if you change the quantity of Header Material the components are then exploded and the quantities are adjusted, when you check "Item OK" and click on "Check", the system issues error message "M7018 Enter Business Area", even though the Business Area is filled within the Account Assignment tab.
- If you do not expand the components or do not change the quantity and press Item OK & Check, system says Document is OK and continues to post without any error.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, SUBCONTRACT, Purchase Order, L, Item Category, Header, Component, Parent, Child, 543, 101, Business Area, Valuation Area, GSBER, OMJJ, Required, Optional, OMJJ, OMJ7, Plant, ME21N, ME21, MIGO, Expand, Collapse, Explode, BOM, CS03, CS01, Account Assignment, , KBA , MM-IM-GR-SC , Subcontracting , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.