- Only a partial result set is returned instead of the correct data, when using a BEX Query Filter in a WebI document based on an OLAP universe (BAPI connection).
- Issue is observed after upgrading the BW system from BW 731 to BW 7.40 SP13.
- When there is no BEX Query Filter applied, the correct result set is returned.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
- SAP BW 7.40 SP13
- OLAP universe
webi, web intelligence, bw, bapi, universe, query filter, incorrect, partial, unv, BEX, taken, into, accaunt , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.