- Only a partial result set is returned instead of the correct data, when using a BEX Query Filter in a WebI document based on an OLAP universe (BAPI connection).
- Issue is observed after upgrading the BW system from BW 731 to BW 7.40 SP13.
- When there is no BEX Query Filter applied, the correct result set is returned.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
- SAP BW 7.40 SP13
- OLAP universe
webi, web intelligence, bw, bapi, universe, query filter, incorrect, partial, unv, BEX, taken, into, accaunt , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.