- Partial goods issue is not getting posted automatically in EWM side when there is no full stock for an item (for Production Supply Area) in ODO.
- Partial goods issue posting failed during consumption posting in EWM.
- Outbound delivery in EWM is not completed automatically while posting goods issue with partial stock for item.
- Consumption posting with partial quantity not allowed, Message no. /SCWM/GOODS_MOVEMENT069.
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- SAP release Independent
SAP Extended Warehouse Management, EWM, Partial goods issue failed, Consumption goods posting fails in EWM, ODO not completed automatically after GI, FDO, zero delivery, zero quantity, zero goods issue, OPC, /SCWM/DELIVERY425, /SCWM/DELIVERY 425, PPF: Quantity adjust. successfully executed, /SCWM/DELIVERY421, /SCWM/DELIVERY 421, PPF: Partial goods issue posted successfully , KBA , gi fail during consumption goods posting , SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-GM , Goods Movements (GR/GI/Reversal/Posting Change) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.