To create a table in SAP Jam users use the rich text editor. The rich text editor allows only 3 columns per page and users may prefer to be able to add more columns.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
The rich text editor allows only 3 columns per page and users may prefer to be able to add more columns.
1. On a Group overview page click 'Edit'
2. Add a text widget
3. Select a table and the amount of columns you want (5 in this example)
4. Enter your content into each cell.
This will result in the following:
If you need more than one row simply repeat this procedure as often as required.
To ensure that the table fits the entire horizontal space of your overview page mark the whole table, go to the table settings, choose “Table properties” and set the table width to 100%.
Inserting images into a table:
If you wish to insert images that already exist in a Group:
1. Open the folder that contains the icons/pictures and then open the corresponding icon/picture you would like to place on your page.
2. Right click on the icon/picture, choose “copy”.
3. Insert the cursor into the desired table cell and press "Ctrl + V" which will copy the picture into the table cell.
If the image does not already exist in SAP Jam the best way to display the image is to import it into SAP Jam and then insert into a table (see above).
interface, usability, editor , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-CNT , Content, File Sharing & Upload , How To