- After assignment, an Item is being removed from the user's learning plan;
- In the Learning Plan Audit report it shows that the APM Curriculum/Program Clean Up is removing the item (APM_QUAL_CLEANUP).
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Assign an item to a user;
- After the APM Curriculum/Program Clean Up runs, the item may be removed from the user.
- This automatic process removes items from users if there is a more recent revision than the one assigned. It is designed to work with items assigned through programs or curricula;
- There is a checkbox in the APM Curriculum/Program Clean Up page (:) that allows the APM to remove free-floating items as well.
- Assign the more recent revision of the item to the user instead of the old revision. Sometimes the old revision may not be active, and the item search will need to look for items that are not active as well;
- Alternatively, if this item was assigned without a curriculum or program, the Include free-floating Item assignments checkbox can be unchecked in the APM configuration.
Automatic process, curriculum, curricula, program, learning plan, APM_QUAL_CLEANUP, Item, Remove , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-BCJ , Assign (bulk), Add/ Delete Sub/ Cur, Revise, Import , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , Problem