- Work center is not updated in IW37N list when changed in detail screen.
- You go to operation detail and change the work center of the operation.
- If you go back to operation list, the work center field is not automatically updated
- You have applied SAP Note 2241222 which was released to resolve this issue.
- However, you notice that not all operations are updated after saving changes to the work center.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
ARBPL, V_ARBPL, F5, refresh, IW37N, Work, Center, Centre, Workcenter, Workcentre, Operation , KBA , PM-EQM-LE , List Editing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.