- Work center is not updated in IW37N list when changed in detail screen.
- You go to operation detail and change the work center of the operation.
- If you go back to operation list, the work center field is not automatically updated
- You have applied SAP Note 2241222 which was released to resolve this issue.
- However, you notice that not all operations are updated after saving changes to the work center.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
ARBPL, V_ARBPL, F5, refresh, IW37N, Work, Center, Centre, Workcenter, Workcentre, Operation , KBA , PM-EQM-LE , List Editing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.