- In SNP heuristic, a demand is not covered because it is on a non-working day of the location's production receiving calendar.
- The corresponding planned procurement is created on the next working day of the requirement date, which causes supply shortage on the requirement date.
- It is expected that SNP heuristic creates the planned procurement on the previous working day of the requirement date to cover the demand (though earlier), so that no supply shortage happens.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
- SNP Heurisitic
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
Verspätung late shortage backward scheduling bucket , KBA , SCM-APO-SNP-HEU , SNP Heuristic Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.