“Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.”
- You have a CRM/SAP Contact Center integration.
- The "Ready" and "Not Ready" radio buttons are grayed out.
- There is partial communication in the integration; but no alerts get triggered to CRM, despite all being configured correctly on both ends.
- In the OII logs you noticed the following error:
"EXC> userChanged/TESTUSER/workmode=3/Not Ready/1 failed in 75083 ms: appUrl=http://[IP ADDRESS OF THE CRM SYSTEM:PORT]/sap(bD1FTiZjPTAwMSZpPTEmZT1TVGd3T1RZd05GOVVSVXhmTWpFMk1USTBBRkJXbjNkMkh0YVd5enZoc2UtZkh3JTNkJTNk)/bc/soap/ici?sap-session_access_token=c3N0PTIzMTM4MjU0NTY1MTgwQTMxQTU3OTM5RTYxRjRBQTE4MDA1MDU2OUY3Nzc2MUVENjk2Q0JFMURERTgxODFGMUY= appIds=[0050569F77761ED696CBE1DDE8185F1F]
userId: TESTUSER ....
System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable."
- OS EventViewer shows the following error:
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Grayed out, ready not ready, BCM, Communication, Telephony, Alerts, Contact Center , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.