You face the runtime error RAISE_EXCEPTION in SAPLRSEC_CHECKS which gets raised in form OPTIMIZE_AUTH_SINGLE of SAPLRSEC_CHECKS.
- SAP NetWeaver SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
RAISE_EXCEPTION, authorization, SAPLRSEC_CHECKS, illegal character, pattern, , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-AUT , Authorizations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.