A user reporting on "User" schemas/objects in the Learning section of Online Report Designer (in Report Designer or Detailed Reporting), e.g. "User Scheduled Offering Registration", is only able to report on the user's own information and no one else's.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- From BizX, go to Analytics > Analytics > Detailed Reporting > Learning.
OR for instances with Report Center enabled, create a new Report - Canvas > add list table component > Edit Query > Select datasource Detailed Reporting - New
- Create a query using fields from within User Scheduled Offering Registration, or any other submenu of Learning that starts with "User".
- Check how many distinct employees appear in the results.
The "User" in these titles is the user's own self. These objects are specifically designed for self-reporting.
Look for a different submenu within Learning with the same title minus the "User" prefix, e.g. "Scheduled Offering Registration". Recreate the query using the equivalent fields from there.
Further explanation from KBA 2276460 below:
- The admin ORD reports are based on admin domains (Curriculum Item Status, Follow Up Evaluation, Item Cost And Order Information, Item Evaluation, Item Progress, Learning Item Assignment and History, Program Status, Scheduled Offerings Registration) access and it uses the LMS domain privileges.
- For report based on admin domains the admin user can see all the data which is accessible via LMS as admin user.
- The user ORD reports are based on user domains (User Curriculum Item Status, User Item Progress, User Learning Item Assignment And History, User Scheduled Offerings Registration) access and supervisor LMS role be based on people scope.
- For the ‘User’ domains, when the people scope is enabled, it will restrict the data to the Manager reports. For example, direct reports or further levels down. It will not provide data for peers or level up hierarchy. For example, it will not show manager or peers data.
LMS admin domain, learning report, learning canvas report, user learning items, LMS ORD report, self data, user data , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem