“Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.”
- In CRM you see the message indicating you are "Logged on to communication mgmt software system", but although there is partial communication with SAP Contact Center and CRM, the radio buttons for Ready/Not Ready are grayed out.
- Selecting the workmodes in CRM propagate to CDT/SAP Contact Center. However, from CDT to CRM toggling from "Not Ready" to "Ready" is not reflected.
- In the ICI trace, there is no UserChanged command seen (see 2108228).
- In the OII trace (see 2291430 - Troubleshooting the Online Integration Interface (OII)) the following error is noticed while OII is trying to reply back to the subscriber (CRM):
- EXC> userChanged/USERABC/workmode=3/Not Ready/1 failed in 21000 ms: appUrl=http://[IP ADDRESS:PORT OF CRM]/sap(bD1FTiZjPTQzMCZpPTEmZT1XRUZDUkZWTVgxOWZYMTlmTlY5Zk16SmZBRkJXcUtGLUh0YVZzLURCWERQMEhRJTNkJTNk)/bc/soap/ici?sap-session_access_token=c3N0PUE1MTVCN0ZERDAzOERFMjM1OEY5RkM5N0Y3NjJDQTMzMDA1MDU2QThBMTdFMUVENjk1QjNFMTgwMzMwODE0MUQ= appIds=[005056A8A17E1ED695B3E1803308341D]
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond [IP ADDRESS:PORT OF CRM]
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
- SAP Contact Center
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Business Communication Management 7.0, Integration, Telephony, ICI, CCI, CCtr, MAP_SUBSCRIBE_URL, no integration, broken integration, ready/not ready , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-BF-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.