- This article explains how to launch forms to multiple employees using .csv upload.
- This feature supports the ability to easily launch forms for multiple employees without having to use employee search.
- A maximum limit of 50,000 User Id’s can be included in the .csv upload option in the Launch Forms tool.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
This option is currently available only for One-time immediate launch (Now). For launching of forms at a later time and date, please refer to 2076115 - Launching Forms - Manage Scheduled Reviews to Mass Create Forms
- Go to Admin Center > Launch Forms
- Select Now option under One-time. Click Next.
- Select appropriate values for the Review Period.
- On the Select Employees tab, select Group of Employeesa and select Upload CSV file.
- Download CSV Template and add employee user IDs to the file then Upload it.
- Click Next then click Launch.
Launch Forms, csv file, Launch form using csv file, Group of Employee, One-Time, Now, Performance Management, PM, 360, Multi-rater, Form, Employee, User IDs, 50,000, limit, maximum. , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-SCH , Form Schedulers and Launches , LOD-SF-MTR-SCH , Form Schedulers and Launches , How To