When report RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES runs, it finishes its execution quickly, creating an entry on the application logs (transaction SLG1) with the warning "The periodic service was not performed due to a conflicting service" (HRRCF0001 218). All processes related to the periodical services are not performed.
Other additional symptoms may appear if no run at all of report RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES was able to execute completely recently. On that case, you may notice the following other symptoms, according to which periodical services you have on table T77RCF_PS_SERACT:
- Objects from E-Recruiting are no longer indexed or deindexed on TREX.
- Deregistered candidates and to be deleted requisitions are no longer effectively deleted after the period specified on table T77RCF_PS_RULES.
- Buffer table T77RCF_ATTACH_PL is no longer cleaned up.
- Posting channel efficiency is no longer updated on table HRRCF_D_CHANINFO.
- Postings are no longer set to expired.
- Reminders associated with the verification process for unverified candidates are not sent.
- Table T77RCF_P_STAT is no longer updated.
SAP E-Recruiting Release 600 onwards.
RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES, PERIODICAL SERVICES, INDEXING, SEARCH, HRRCF0001 218, T77RCF_PS_SERACT, T77RCF_PS_SERV, HR_RCF_CHECK_SEARCH_JOB_STATUS , KBA , PA-ER-SEA , E-Recruiting: Search , PA-ER-SEA-SES , E-Recruiting: Search using SES , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.