- User is receiving a credit completion status after an item is revised, even though force incomplete = yes and the last completion was a failure
- Learning Management System (LMS) Version 1508
Reproducing the Issue
- User completes course A Rev 1
- Later, learner has course A Rev 1 revoked (failure status in learning history)
- Curriculum Incomplete, Course A Rev 1 is due again.
- Course A is revised to Rev 2
- Rev 2 has a substitute to Rev 1
- Curriculum Complete, Course A Rev 2 is not due
- The Force Incomplete feature does not currently apply to substitutes.
- Fixed in version 1602
revoke, missing, fail, failure, remove, no credit, no-credit, forceincomplete, curc, curric, item, course, revision, revise, sub, not-for-credit, event, condition, enable, disable, learning plan, learning history, behavior change, completion date, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem