When I attempted to configure a business rule, I only saw a few options under OnboardingProcess > CandidateInfo. I was hoping to be able to configure business rules on information that was entered in the Post Hire Verification step such as Company, Division, Department, and/or Location.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Tools > Manage Onboarding > Configure New Hire Activity Planning Process
- Create a new onboarding process configuration
- Navigate to Admin Tools > Configure Business Rules
- Select Create New Rule
- Select Basic
- Enter Rule Name
- Enter OnboardingProcess as the Base Object
- Select Left Expression
- Navigate to CandidateInfo section
- View options available (Note: Custom fields in OnboardingCandidateInfo are not supported)
To use fields in the business rules, the fields in the OnboardingCandidateInfo object must have property "Visibility" as "Read Only" or "Editable".
- Go to Bizx/Admin Center
- Go to "Configure Object Definitions"
- Select "Object Definition"/ "OnboardingCandidateInfo"
- Click "Take Action" and update the necessary field, property "Visibility" must be "Read Only" or "Editable"
- Save your changes
- Log out from Bizx and log in back.
- Now you can use the new field in Business Rules Configuration
Furnish, Equipment, Business, Rules, Configuration,Hiring Manager Activity , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , How To