You request Leave through Self-Services. But the field Leave Available (as of today) is blanc, although in the Time File a sufficient Leave balance is available.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Home work center.
2. Under Self-Services select the Self-Services Overview.
3. Select the New Leave Request link.
4. The field Leave Available (as of today) is blanc.
The leave Time Type (for example Annual Paid Leave) is mapped to a Time Account of type Accrual (for example Annual Paid Leave). In addition, in the Business Configuration activity Maintain Time Account Posting Order a priority 02 for the same Time Account type is given.
For this Time Account type, the system identifies two mappings: Against the Time Type, and as defined in the activity Maintain Time Account Posting Order with another specified priority. As result, the system behaves inconsistently.
1. Go to the Business Configuration work center.
2. Select the Implementation Projects view.
3. Mark current project and Open Activity List.
4. At step Fine-Tune open the Time Type activity for the relevant country.
5. Select Maintain Time Account Posting Order.
6. Remove the priority entry for Time Account Type
Now run a Day Closure Run from the date on which this change needs to be effective.
Urlaubsantrag; Vacation; Holiday; Abwesenheit; Abwesenheitsantrag , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To