- All client tools, BI Launchpad and Central Management Console (CMC) login dialogs show the error "Could not reach CMS '<hostname>:<port>'. Specify the correct host and port and check for network issues. (FWM 20030)" when trying to login
- It is possible to connect to the Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) using Central Configuration Manager (CCM) but only the Central Management Server is running
- All other servers fail to start
- In the SIA logs, note the following error:
com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: socket() failed: unable to obtain socket InputStream: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Certificate not verified. minor code: 0x4f4f0005 completed: No
- BI Platform SSL is enabled
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0/4.1/4.2
6400 cacert cmc ssl 4.x 4.0 4.1 4.2 biserver emkba cert certificate , KBA , biserver , certificate not verified , emkba , ssl , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.