- Security IT Team would identify vulnerabilities with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 version which is used by many applications including SAP EPM BPC (Microsoft MS or Netweaver NW) and EPM-Addin.
- The system would be at high risk of exposure to security vulnerabilities.
- Obsolete software would be more vulnerable to viruses and other attacks.
Is there an alternative solution not to use .Net Framework versions for EPM Addin, BPC-NW and BPC-MS installations ?
- SAP Business Planining and Consolidation 10.x, version for Netweaver (SAP EPM BPC-NW)
- SAP Business Planining and Consolidation 10.x, version for Microsoft (SAP EPM BPC-MS)
- SAP EPM Addin Excel Client (SAP EPM XLS)
Microsoft .NET Framework, Vulnerabilities, Vulnerability, security, EPM Addin installation, Windows securities, virus , KBA , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.