- You want to create/run an Ad Hoc report or Dashboard on the Performance Management & 360 Multi-Rater Subject domains but cannot find them in your instance although you have turned on the corresponding module specific feature.
- When you check the Domains list from the Report Permission these domains are not shown.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
SuccessFacotors, SF, Performance, Managament, 360, Multi-Rater, Ad Hoc, Report, Builder, Dashboard, domain, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.