- When a user first logs in and manually synchronizes the device, all relevant Work Order Operations are received.
- User assignment is done per work order operation and push occurs for the operation
- If an operation is assigned to the user, the user receives the operation on next push cycle.
- User does not have to manually sync and a pop up notification is received that a new operation is received
- If that same user no longer has the Agentry client running in the foreground (e.g. pressing the iOS device Home button) the next push fails with status “CLNTERROR” in table /SYCLO/PSH02 and the corresponding record in /SYCLO/PSH01 remains at “PROCESS”.
- Changed time stamp continues to update at each new push interval and statuses remain the same.
- This same behavior also happens if you reach the screen timeout setting and the device goes to standby mode, and/or the device is locked.
- If you check SMP Admin portal, it shows the user is still logged on and active
- From this point forward the device will no longer receive any push notifications until the user manual hits the sync button within the Work manager Application.
- The assigned work orders now download as part of the WO Operation fetch process.
- Post successful sync, push begins working again and now you receive a notification on your device that you have received a new WO operation
SAP Work Manager version 6.3.0
locked, background, iOS, iPad, syclo, CLNTERROR, agentry, syclo , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.