- After item completion, the item is not reassigned to the user
- How to assign a retraining item to a learner?
- How to edit item in curriculum contents page?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as Admin > Learning > Items > Add new > Create an item
- Click View All to view item settings > under Design, add initial required date basis, retraining basis, retraining number, and retraining period > Save
- Navigate to Actions > Assign the item to a user/learner
- Login as learner > complete the item assigned (after completion, the item is not reassigned for retraining)
Retraining will only happen when the item is part of a curriculum.
- Assign the item to a curriculum
- Go to the curriculum > Contents > Edit the curricula settings for the item (the settings from the item have been transferred over to the curriculum) > Apply changes
- Assign the curriculum to the user > When the user completes the item, it will then be reassigned to the user
SF, Success Factors, LMS, retraining, reassign, curriculum, item, edit content, learning plan , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem