- Updating model into the repository is not possible.
- Whatever the changes are, SAP PowerDesigner always displays the same error:
- The Output displays:
Checking in the document 'modelname'
- Checking out the repository document 'Model'...
- Comparing the local model with the repository model...
- Updating the repository document...
Some errors occur during the update of the repository model.
Unexpected error while executing the following action:
Changing value of attribute Replicating of object Sub-Replication
The check in of the document has been cancelled.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
789747, CR789747 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD-AMC , Power AMC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.