- The Crystal 2013 Reports Application Server fails to start and generate core dumps
- Core dumps are created by Adaptive Job Server child processes when running Crystal Reports
- Other 32 bit servers start but error or restart when used
- Running a backtrace on the coredump from the RAS shows this message:
- Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
#0 0x56e092e2 in __strlen_sse2_bsf () from /lib/libc.so.6
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1/4.2
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP Crystal Server 2013
gdb backtrace crash fail rpm repo i686 linux_x86 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.