- When displaying a Product System on LMDB, you see the following warning:
Warning No CR product instance for assigend product instance <SID>: EHP3 FOR SAP CRM 7.0: CRM Application Server
Warning No CR product instance for assigend product instance <SID>: EHP3 FOR SAP CRM 7.0: Finbasis for CRM
- This warning can happen to any Product Version as "SAP ERP 6.0: SAP Learning Sol-Frontend ABAP" for example.
- On Product system Overview page, Assigned Technical Systems tab shows PPMS number instead of Product Version name
- This is also seen on Technical System > Software > Product Instances tab:
- Effects of this inconsistency can be seen on SEA (Scope and Effort Analysis), when no systems are available to select in the F4 help of the "Specify additional Systems" phase (step 2).
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
KBA , SV-SMG-LDB , Landscape Management Database (LMDB) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.