Spreadsheet reports 'Proxy Report' and 'Proxy Report 2007' do not fetch results.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- List, Spotlight, Spreadsheet & Classic Reports
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instacne and Navigate to Reports center.
- (Analytics / Reporting depending on the instance's configuration).
- Select Spreadsheet reports.
- Click 'Proxy Report 2007' or 'Proxy Report' and Submit Report Request.
- The exported results in the 'Scheduled Reports' wont' have data for any user.
None of the users have been granted proxy access
The purpose of the Proxy report is to fetch data for proxy assignments. This can be checked in the UDF as following:
- Admin Center > Employee Export
- When none of the users have proxy access, there is no data to report on.
- Assign proxy rights to users and then run the report.
Proxy Report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-VIE , List View, Spreadsheet & Classic reports , Problem