- When editing user data via "Manage User" section of the application, the system does not reflect the picklist items associated with the field.
- Instead of picklist items the field displays id and text values.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage Users in the Admin Center.
- Open up any users information.
- Check the field that is intended to display picklist values and find that picklist values are not available, instead any string can be entered in the field.
This is an Expected Behaviour for b1902. Any picklist item values will not be displayed in any fields in the Manage Users section. For the Manage Users feature, the option id will be displayed in textbox of the configured picklist field instead of the value.
For b1905, Option Values will be displayed along with Option IDs. This will help users to identify correct picklist values during the selection process.
2088658 - Picklists: Working with Legacy Picklists (Importing, Editing and Creating) - Platform
2504047 - Legacy to MDF Picklist Migrations | Migration Guide
2328179 - Legacy to MDF Picklist Migrations | Post-Migration Information - SuccessFactors
Picklist Migration - Administrator Guide
Manage users picklist optionID values field textbox , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-UM , User Management , How To