- There were multiple stack traces because of timeslice errors or "infected with signal 11" messages.
- Stack traces may include functions:
Note: Samples of complete stack traces are available under Attachments.
- Logins are hanging stuck in MAINTENANCE TOKEN, stacks stuck sleeping in csimtx_lock.
- All sleeping sessions with status = ‘MAINTENANCE TOKEN’ are holding Sh_intent and Sh_row lock on master..syslogins table (showing the session is not completely established on ASE).
- All sessions are waiting with Event 717 (CSI module waiting for csi mutex) and waittime is increasing. PIO (physical I/O) is 0.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 GA - 16.0 SP02
CR800624, C#800624, 800624, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, OpenSSL , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.