You are not able to add custom fields to a custom pane/tab/section.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The behaviour is the same in different views. The Opportunity view is just an example.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunity view.
- Open any opportunity and navigato to a custom pane/tab or section.
- Select Adapt -> Edit Master Layout.
- Try to add custom field to a section.
- OR: add a new section and try to add fields.
- It is not possible to add any field.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
You can create the custom field at header-level of the opportunity and drag it to the custom tab.
Extension fields, Header, Section, Add, KUT, Adapt, Edit Master Layout , KBA , how to edit master layout , add fields to new section , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To