A Date and a Timestamp Field (any Date/Timestamp Field from the queried domain) is selected as chart data Category (X-axis). The Dashboard tile shows the correct data in the chart, however no details are displayed in the drill down.
When a Non-Date or none-timestamp Field is used, the drill down shows results.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Step through each item in the Analytics Tile Builder process (Admin Center > Manage Dashboards > Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files > Analytics Tile Builder).
- Choose your domain. In setting up the tile, select a Date / Timestamp field as a Category for the chart data.
- You will notice the following message prompt: "Looks like you have selected a date field as a category. Please note that date fields are currently not supported as a category. No drill down list will be available"
- Confirm fields needed in the Drill Down tab.
- Preview the tile and drill down on a specific column.
Result with Date field: Drill down shows no data/results.
Result with timestamp field: Error message.
Currently the pivot function in Dashboards 2.0 doesn’t work with date and timestamp values.
Currently the pivot function in Dashboards 2.0 doesn’t work with date values.
This is an enhancement request as confirmed by Product Management. A possible workaround is to use Adhoc reporting to get the details.
Dashboards 2.0 Tile Builder Dashboards Category Chart Category Date fields , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Product Enhancement