Incorrect date of birth and SSN are appearing on candidate's activity during new employee step.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- When the new hire was at the panel to enter their SSN and DOB there was already different DOB and SSN on the panel.
- The new hire had to re-enter and correct the data.
This can happen if the recruiter updates the new hire's record inadvertently with incorrect information.
- If a new hire is at the new employee step and there is already a DOB or a SSN on the panel please open a Cloud Product Support Ticket for review.
- For our Cloud Product Support Engineers, please follow these steps to investigate.
- In SM find the candidate who has incorrect DOB.
- Under the HRdata type in Date Of Birth.
- Support mate will then display the date of birth.
- Right click the date of birth to check on the history of the date of birth.
- The XML will appear to provide you with the history of Date of Birth and it will show you if a user manually made a change to the Date of Birth.
- Proceed with the same steps to check on SSN.
- Once you have this information check with your Nexus to confirm if the Date of Birth and SSN that were entered by manually by the user were different than the new hire date of birth and SSN.
Date of Birth, SNN, New Employee Step , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem