- Excise duties are not inventorized in MIGO.
- PART II entry is created for import PO in transaction MIGO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- This is relevant for India Localisation or Country India version (CIN) component
Inventorise, Inventorize, PART 2, PART II, Imports, J_1I7_USEREXIT_IMPORT_INV_DUTY, Excise, MIGO, Inventory, XX-CSC-IN-MM , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , use FI-LOC-MM-IN , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.