We try to install or access one of the following apps in an S/4 HANA system:
- Approve Purchasing Contracts
- Approve Purchase Orders
- Approve Requisitions
- Approve Supplier Invoices
- Approve Service Entry Sheets
- Order from Requisitions
- Track Purchase Order
One of the following symptoms occurs:
- We get a message displaying "Component xxxxx already retrofitted to component version S4CORE Release xxx" or
- We cannot find the tile of the app we want to install in the Fiori library or
- The app is not visible in our Fiori Launchpad or
- The OData service of the app is missing.
- We cannot install the app.
- We get a message displaying "Cannot load meta data for service /sap/opu/odata/sap/********* - 403 (Required service not found) - HTTP request failed ************"
- We get an error "Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible".
- SAP Fiori
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
Fiori, Approval app, S/4 HANA, enhancement, SRA013_PO_FROM_PR_SRV, GBAPP_POAPPROVAL, SRA001_PCAPPROVAL, GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL, MM_SUPPLIER_INVOICE_APPROVE, MM_SES_APPROVE, SRA020_PO_TRACKING_SRV, Approve Requisition, Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR , Fiori UI for Purchasing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.