We try to install or access one of the following apps in an S/4 HANA system:
- Approve Purchasing Contracts
- Approve Purchase Orders
- Approve Requisitions
- Approve Supplier Invoices
- Approve Service Entry Sheets
- Order from Requisitions
- Track Purchase Order
One of the following symptoms occurs:
- We get a message displaying "Component xxxxx already retrofitted to component version S4CORE Release xxx" or
- We cannot find the tile of the app we want to install in the Fiori library or
- The app is not visible in our Fiori Launchpad or
- The OData service of the app is missing.
- We cannot install the app.
- We get a message displaying "Cannot load meta data for service /sap/opu/odata/sap/********* - 403 (Required service not found) - HTTP request failed ************"
- We get an error "Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible".
- SAP Fiori
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
Fiori, Approval app, S/4 HANA, enhancement, SRA013_PO_FROM_PR_SRV, GBAPP_POAPPROVAL, SRA001_PCAPPROVAL, GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL, MM_SUPPLIER_INVOICE_APPROVE, MM_SES_APPROVE, SRA020_PO_TRACKING_SRV, Approve Requisition, Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR , Fiori UI for Purchasing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.