You receive an Health Check icident with a subject similar as in the title of this Case Document. The system request an Action from you.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management WOC
- Go to Incidents View
The reason you receive these notifications is because no responsible
person has been assigned to monitor the specific tasks for the
The system does currently not know where to assign the task of overseeing the time data tasks and consequently
gives a notification in the Business Task Manager.
You can correct this situation by assigning a responsible person manually.
1. Navigate to Application and User Management Work Center:
2. Select Task Distribution View, Business Task Management Subview:
3. Show: Unassigned items and press Go.
4. Select the user for who you want to assign a responsible, click
Actions and select 'Assign Item'.
KBA , AP-XHC , Human Capital Management , How To