- "Unable to log on: Could not connect to server XXX. Please check that the server name is correct" seen in CMC (Central Management Console)
- CMS (Central Management Server) does not start (SIA.exe (Server Intelligence Agent) visible in Task Manager, no CMS.exe visible)
- Navigating to the 'Configuration' tab of the SIA properties in the CCM (Central Configuration Manager) shows the following error:
"Failed to get database connection from the system"
- Assert SVCMGR (CCM) logs show the following error:
"Failed to read DB connection info from C:/SAP BusinessObjects/SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0/win64_x64/_boe_<SIANAME>.dbinfo"
- _boe_<SIANAME>.dbinfo file does not exist in the following directory:
C:/SAP BusinessObjects/SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0/win64_x64
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4,1 / 4,2)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.