- While performing an upgrade using the Software Update Manager (SUM) an error occurs in phase 'MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHD2_RUN/RUN_RSCPFROM_CRR_UPTIME'
- The following error can be found in the in log file RSCPFROMUT.ELG:
Copy selected tables from shadow ERRORS and RETURN CODE in RSCPFROM_CRR_UT.<SID>
A4 ESCRR 140 CRR started in batch mode. Called report: "RSCPFROM_CRR"("09205300")
A4 ESCRR 065 Transition "CPFROMUT" for scenario "CPFROMEHP" has been started
A4 ESCRR 077 Processing "12" tasks in "3" parallel processes
A4 ESCRR 129 Starting parallel processing using batch processes
A4 ESCRR 126 Starting operation "CL_CPFROMEHP_COPY" with "3" parallel processes
A2EESCRR 056 Transition "CPFROMUT" failed for scenario "CPFROMEHP"
A2EESCRR 136 Cannot find host in server list, please check SAP Note 129997
- PSCPFROMCUT.LOG will have following log entries at the end:
2 ETQ399 Phase RUN_RSCPFROM_CRR_UPTIME is now finalizing...
1 ETQ124 Scanned file 'log/RSCPFROM_CRR_UT.<SID>' from offset 14636 to 16051 for errors.
4EETQ399 Some errors found during the log scan!
4 ETQ399 Moving and masking temporary log files to log directory ...
2 ETQ399 Phase RUN_RSCPFROM_CRR_UPTIME: Finalize OK
4 ETQ010 Date & Time: 20160725092108
1EETQ399 Last error code set is: Single errors (code <= 8) found in logfile 'RSCPFROMUT.ELG'
1EETQ203 Upgrade phase "RUN_RSCPFROM_CRR_UPTIME" aborted with errors ("20160725092108")
- This error usually happens in this phase but can come up in any other phase as well.
- Upgrade using SUM (Software Update Manager)
- ABAP or Dual Stack system
SAPLOCALHOST, Hostname buffer, profile, shadow instance, IV_BATCHHOST, RUN_RSCPFROM_CRR_UPTIME, System-nr, SUBST_CHECK_BATCHJOB, SAPup, RFCDES, IP address, DNS , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , BC-CST-NI , Network Interface , BC-NET , Network Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.