External Request From (SF-182) is showing sections that have Display checkbox unchecked
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Learning Administration
- System Admin > Configuration > External Learning Request
- Uncheck Display checkboxes
- Login as a User
- Under the Links tile, select "External Request"
You cannot change how the system orders or groups fields in a section, but if you do not include any fields in a section, then the system hides that section, the heading, and the instructional text when administrators or users create a new external request.
All of the section names are hard coded (including the Applicant's Name section) per the SF-182.
These can be globally renamed using labels, but not removed. This is working as designed.
- If a field is hard coded to be displayed, then the section cannot be hidden when all other fields are checked to not be displayed.
Workaround: replace the label value with blank value
form, external links, request, sf-182, sf182, display, find, show, hide, visible, visible, blank, empty, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem