- Repeating messages as shown below in the ASE errorlog:
kernel Environment variable SYBASE_ASE is not set for dataserver. Spawning an agent needs SYBASE_ASE to be set. Failed to spawn the agent
kernel Job Scheduler Task state set to stop
kernel Job Scheduler Task was not stopped by a Task shutdown request
kernel Restarting Job Scheduler. 2 restart attempts left. Successful restart attempts so far 0.
kernel Initializing Job Scheduler Task
kernel Installed Job Scheduler sequencer code version 0.29 - 29 tokens
kernel Job Scheduler Agent errorlog : D:\sybase\<SID>\ASE-16_0\install\<SID>_JSAGENT.log
- Manual backups from isql are working fine but scheduled backups are not working.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Environment variable SYBASE_ASE ATM transaction log dumps $SYBASE_ASE , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.